Re: [RT] Predictions - Projections - Forecast

Thanks for the heads up Ben, I will get short too like
I stated earlier if the SP gets 2.5% below our recent
Monday low.  Until then - I BE LONG! long gone fish'in
that is.

G. fish

> I would not go fishing yet NASDAQ will be  under
1400
> and sp500 under 900 in 3-5 buss days

> Ben

> > If we ever get 2.5 percent below that low I will
be short, until then now is the golden oprotunity to
get long and hang on.

> > Yours,
> > Go Fish

FREE COLLEGE MONEY