[RT] 1 WTC

I was talking to my best friend whose brother works at cantor when my
desk shook.  I andmy colleagues ran for the fire doors.  At around 39 the
cops told us to get of the stairwells as the firemen needed them to get up.
We all ran to another set of stairs and continued our descent.  It was hell -
women with high heels were pushed aside, overweight asmatics and
people in wheelchairs were left on the stairs.  When we got the the
concourse the globe was on fire and the area where the have the concerts
was littlered with fires and bodies.  I got out only to see people I can only
assume to be my friends jumping from cantors floors.  Luckily, I left as I
couldn't stand to watch anymore people jump.  I returned home from a 7
mile walk to the upper eastside to find out everyone I knew at cantor was
gone.  I used to ask my uncle what d-day was like and he wouldn't talk
about it - I still can't tell my wife what I saw.  All I know is that my resolve is
clear.  Stand with or against us but we must act.  Don't let my fatherless
friends childern wonder wy their fathers dies without cause.  At this point I
have no work and fewer friends - all I have is my wife and family so I
consider myself lucky.  I still don't understand why I survived when other
didn't but I must go on eventually.  Give to your firemen and love your
family and remember above all to support your country.

Brian Meehan 1 WTC 50th

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM