[RT] Re: Re: God Bless America

Charts are definitely in Order....  :)

I know this issue of terrorism is really an issue of belief.  You change
your belief, you change your point of view, one's behavior can
change.  Although difficult as most traders know.

You have to figure that most people in this world are not sophisticated in
understanding or even knowing about the
meta-structure of beliefs and how the mind operates to affirm and reify the
person's belief system.  Thus they are trapped
 in a belief bubble that in itself contains potential for destructive
behavior.

If the Koran in its wisdom, has a flawed premise that condones or allows a
loophole for mass behavior contrary to the loving
purpose of Allah, it is incumbent upon the leadership of the Muslim
religious community and governments to work to expose
this flaw, to do some serious revisionism and start changing of their own
cultures.  No small task.

It is a task that can be done.

One can see the evolving "Human Project" as it struggles to remove itself of
negativity.

WW1 and WW2 both key examples formed the idea of developing interdependence
between countries to foster interaction and peaceful process.

One can look at the evolvement of American Christianity,  as late as the
1950's the common practice of preaching judgment and fire and brimstone, has
changed from proselytizing for Christ to modeling one's behavior on
kindness, consideration, compassion, although always done, emphasis in the
last 20's years, in my opinion, leans heavily on discoveries in human
psychology started by Abraham Maslow.

I look at how modern public schools in the US and I expect other country's,
have recognized the importance of self-worth and developed process and
procedures to give young children the message that they are loved and cared
for.  Children are taught to work in teams and work for the common good and
to solve problems.   I know that the American public school systems didn't
do this when I was in school in the '50's-60's.

Just the rhetoric of keeping race, religion out of the process of getting
these )#(%&)(#&% terrorist's shows what this country has learned since
interning Japanese American citizens during WW2.

In my opinion, the image of all the young boys in Palestine celebrating the
toppling of the towers, shows that the Palestine leadership has a long way
go to pro-actively changing its beliefs.   They sure could use some
proactive help...

Don Thompson