[RT] NOW INDEX UPDATE

  NOW Index had two consecutivve days in buy
territory, Wed. & Thursday. Friday, the bottom pickers came in and nudged
the NOW just above the 1.50 buy threshold with a
1.45.  I was hoping it could stay in the buy
zone for three consecutive days which would have made it as oversold as it was
for the July 11-12 bounce.  The odds are still fairly good for a bounce off
of the 1180 area on Monday, but not the primo opportunity, had there been just a
little more conviction Friday on the sell side. Bears: Beware, SPX
1180 area was the low in March and should be good for at least a
bounce. Monday, Mars will be at 1 Capricorn = 271.  3 x 360 =
1080.  271 + 90 deg. = 1081.

 Keep an eye on Coffee and Cotton next week,
could be a tradable low. I see less risk in thiese commodites than the stock
market.

<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Cheers,Norman

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor