Re: [RT] There Are No Rules!!

Instead of trying to predict the future, I would pay attention to
volatility and risk and balance portfolios accordingly.  Attention to risk
management will keep you out of trouble.

-- John

--

John T. Nelson           |  John's Trading Journal
trader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |  http://trader.computation.org/

    Hosted by Lexonia Internet Services
	     http://www.lexonia.net/

FREE COLLEGE MONEY