Re: [RT] SPX Time and Price Targets

I just finished a SQ9 application (actually
it was designed
to be a time and price Fib application but
decided to add a
Gann SQ9 trend capability) and the attached
is a look a what
goes on with it.

It is interesting to note that this decline
has run for at
least 720 degrees (based on the STARTING
price value) and
does not show any real inclination to stop
here.

Clyd
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -Clyde
Lee
Chairman/CEO          (Home of
SwingMachine)SYTECH
Corporation          email: <A