[RT] SPX Time and Price Targets

Here is my analysis using Gann SQ9 and Waves for
SPX Price and Time targets.
I don't see much on this group regarding Gann techniques, so I post mostly
to more relevant groups.  But I have learned so much from this group, I
thought I would share some of my ideas.

SQ9 based on the SPX impulse range appears to be
coming to fruition. The first 2 cycles worked, so maybe this 3rd one will
also.
<A
href="http://www.premiermotorsports.net/trading/spxsq9.gif";>http://www.premiermotorsports.net/trading/spxsq9.gif
(I created this chart last week)<A
href="http://www.premiermotorsports.net/trading/sq9target.jpg";>
<A
href="http://www.premiermotorsports.net/trading/sq9target.jpg";>http://www.premiermotorsports.net/trading/sq9target.jpg

I just noticed that using the May high, my SQ9
target using a range method is similar to the absolute method.
540 deg. down is also 1107.28 which shows
confluence with the range method
And also, 360 deg in TD time equates to 9/4. So now
there is added confluence
<A
href="http://www.premiermotorsports.net/trading/spxsq9absolute.jpg";>http://www.premiermotorsports.net/trading/spxsq9absolute.jpg

Also using Waves:
W5 from the May 22 high was hit today at
1132.75
W3 Hit time and price on 6/15 and (missed by
$0.31)

<A
href="http://www.premiermotorsports.net/trading/spxwaves.jpg";>http://www.premiermotorsports.net/trading/spxwaves.jpg

These last 3 charts were created this afternoon and may not reflect the
actual lows today.

Boy this keeps getting better. Taking the March
lows of 1081.19 and the May high of 1315.93 yields a range of 234.74 pts. Divide
that into 8ths and you get 1100.53. I am not up on MM but is this not his
methodology?

Steve

ps
BobR, It appears that you have an endless supply of indicators and charts.
Amazing!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor