RE: [RT] Would you say shill? - PRHC

I learned not to bet the farm two farms ago.  I just need to remember that
lesson.  10 or 15 percent swings are what I have been trading.  Thanks for
your perspective.

Dan

>From: "Stan Book" <sbook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [RT] Would you say shill? - PRHC
>Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 21:29:39 -0700
>
>It sure looks like PRHC ought to pull back  at least to the $32-34 level --
>and maybe to some fib retracement of the advance, But I wouldn't bet the
>farm on a crash and burn scenario.

Make Financial Web sites more customer-friendly
Get a $10 AMAZON.COM Gift Certificate
http://us.click.yahoo.com/nJ2ldA/Dd6CAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM