Re: [RT] bond rollover

Don:

I am not sure there is a set time for the rollover.  I think it is a decision
of the Pit Committee based on their analysis of the market.  Or in the case
of a/c/e, it is decided by the third chip from the left of the number two
server.  :-)

Regards,

John J. Lothian

In a message dated 8/29/2001 3:04:40 PM Central Daylight Time,