Re[8]: [RT] 10 Year T-Notes

On Tuesday, August 28, 2001, 5:38:13 PM, Dorothy Carter wrote:

DC> where ever they crossed was also used a a new fix point to swing a
DC> new curve as well as the main ones which were taken off peaks and
DC> lows.....

Interesting - in the transformed dimension, these points are
possible 'new paths' also. Maybe this dimension is doing part of
what you were doing visually.

DC> it became a piece of art.. would talk to you..

I understand what you mean, but mine are still relatively silent. :-)

ztrader

Speak up and rate leading financial Web sites
Get a $10 AMAZON.COM Gift Certificate
http://us.click.yahoo.com/gJ2ldA/Ad6CAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM