Re: [RT] Gen - EWosc suggestions

Greetings Bob:

Another thing I ALWAYS look for in the EWosc is the H&S TOP pattern.
Probability of a reversal is very good once this pattern appears. Sorry, no
previous stats to prove this and don't believe in them anyway. As the name
of the osc implies, it should be used along with EW to determine if a
particular divergence is 'tradeable' or not. Regards.

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
Hong Kong

FREE COLLEGE MONEY