Re: [RT] Gen - EWosc suggestions

I did!!!

Ran it on the QQQ and results were so bad I
just dropped
it right there.  This thing is as bad
or worse than dual
moving averages when you hit a flat
market.

I don't think it is worth wasting time on
further work.

Clyde

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -Clyde
Lee
Chairman/CEO          (Home of
SwingMachine)SYTECH
Corporation          email: <A