From: "BL" <blee7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2001 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] Crude Oil Futures - Long Term

Hi Rod,

The x-axis units are days for the natural gas and crude charts just posted,
though I have examples where the x-axis represent days, weeks, months and
quarters.  I'm not implying "what'' moves the market, I just know that
financial markets move in straight lines in a unique data dimension (not
semi-log).  These straight lines change direction, for whatever reasons,
whenever they please.  My main goal is to identify these straight-line
trends once they become evident and realize when a trend change is likely.
Straight-lines are naturally easy to forecast, thus the channels I place on
the charts.

In regards to Kent's sarcastic innuendo, I will just answer with a response
he provided earlier this year.  Also, he must not have read my recent posts
which show current, daily channels for Nasdaq-100, Natural Gas and Crude
Oil.

>I strongly agree with this.  This is not a mailing list with children on it
There are some people who never 'cuss and who post >worthless crap and some
people who post great info and great carried away a little in the heat of a
debate.  I'd rather have >substance than pomp and circumstance.

>Kent

I anxiouly await your "non- worthless crap" market insights.

Brian