From: chrischeatham@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:chrischeatham@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 20 August 2001 16:21
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RT] Re: Retail Bond Spreads

I haven't bought actual  bonds in a while, but that doesn't sound
anywhere close to right.  If I recall correctly, liquid 10s typically
trade at 1/64th to 1/32 in the institutional mkt. most of the time.
If it is an obscure issue that they have to look for, maybe that
could add some, but otherwise does not make much sense. And Fidelity
is charging a commission on top of that I bet.

Chris