Re: [RT] Searching for program

> Thanks Earl,
>
> I did try that BUT it did not project forward as far as the time ratios
> went so I returned it. It did as far as price was concerned. Maybe I did
> something wrong?

 Ketayun,

Is this forward enough?

What I did was anchor the ratios and then pulling the price chart backwards, using the left arrow on my keybord.
I'm a time fib fan and I think you can't find anything better. (not that I have looked since I got DT3) perhaps DT4...
If you want it I can probably also show you the time cluster function.
That's very good also.

regards
Stig