Re: [RT] Ben spreads Virus via RT Group

Ben or any other person who is found to pass on a virus to RT members
will have their access frozen indefinitely until such time as we are
notified and proven that they have cleaned their machine. They are
not removed completely from RT access.

We cannot stress enough time after time that RT members should have
virus protection for their machines. The cost is so affordable that
there should be no reason for all members to have this protection. It
is common courtesy for the other members!

RT Moderators