  To: <A title=gannsghost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:gannsghost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>gannsghost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 7:16
  AM
  Subject: Re: [gannsghost] What actually
  happened

  Manish,
  <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>           I didnt
  get an email from you..but I'm sure anyone who knows anything about viruses or
  had ever had a virus themselves, would not blame you for intentionally
  sending..because what you described is exactly how most of the succesful
  viruses are circulated.
    Anyway..glad to hear you are back up &
  running with a clean puter.
  Michael