Re: [RT] Gen - does RT have a moderator?

Bob & Fellow RealTraders,

    Unfortunately, I am no longer
the Moderator for Realtraders.  Those duties have been taken over by
the people who sponsored this Forum since its inception...Kasanjian
Research.  The person I believe you want to contact should be George
Limberg at glimberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx or
try <A
href="mailto:rtmoderator@xxxxxxxxx";>rtmoderator@xxxxxxxxx.

  As for me,  my tenure at the helm of
the RT Forum ended quitely several months ago.  I am now just a lurker who
continually enjoys reading the quality posts by contributors such as yourself,
Earl, BobH, Norm, Ben, Clyde and others.  Believe it or not, my dismissal
as Moderator is a blessing because it has allowed me to devote 100% of my time
and energy into trading,  which as you probably know is my full time
profession.  Considering today's difficult market conditions, and that of
the past year, I have been able to minimize losses as a
result.  My only regret is that I wish I would have made an
official notification of the change-over in RT Moderation.

Thanks again and continued profitable
trading,
John Boggio - Former RT Moderator
<BLOCKQUOTE