From: "Chris Cheatham" <chrischeatham@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "RealTraders" <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2001 20:50
Subject: [RT] ok, here's one thing bullish

In the interest of keeping an open mind...comparing the two big post bubble
collapses: The Dow in the 30s just kept grinding down... but the Nikkei had
a big ABC up after the first leg...if the nasdaq is going to follow the
nikkei model and rally, now is the time.  Given the way most other charts
look, to me seems a low prob.  Also see related nasdaq uvol/dvol line chart
I posted fri or sat.

Chris