[RT] The Omega WinMidas

Hello RTs,

I'm just re-reading my Omega manual looking for things I missed before.
Among the many is working with text objects in TS.
As you may know, the problem with WinMidas technique is that it's not easy
to retrieve its readings in sufficient quantities to run any meaningful
backtesting.
How about
- marking the chart's highs and lows with numbers first (1, 2, 3, ... etc)
- every text object in the chart has its ID. Lets say the first important
point's ID is 0001. The EL code for "collective" WinMidas could run along
the lines:

If Text ID=0001 then begin {WinMidas code here}
end;

{And so on for all IDs}

- If we're set to get eg. 5 lines for S line, then somehow adding the newest
one would have to delete the oldest one and move the remaining 4 "up one
level" so we would always have 5 values (etc) for Support line.

We would still have to mark the chart with text objects for sure, but it
could be much less work... Unless of course there's also a way to code in EL
every individual event of
C>C[1] and C[1]<C[2]
for support, etc. and use them as starting points for new Midas lines rather
than text objects.

In fact I'm hardly  a TS user, so that's just an idea for some (seems to me)
topgun Omega programming:-))

Have a great weekend,
Yarroll

Small business owners...