[RT] GEN: NOVICE: INTERNET

co-Beginner notice:

internet is slow and unreliable for me with broker server going off line.
one of the little discussed aspects of electronic trading is the risk
factors associated with internet stuff out of your control. it is healthy to
have a way to benchmark your connection at all times, with this variable a
concious part of your risk management plan. scalping from my location right
now would qualify for a segment of Suicide Missions on the History Channel.

which introduces another questions to beginners: you DO have a second
account where you can trade if #1 goes down, or hedge acct #1 if you get
stuck without access, RIGHT?

Obviously this 'helpful hint' is not directed to any of the Real realtraders
on the forum.

Michael

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!