Re: [RT] S&P Moment of Truth

Ira, Norman, BobR,

Actually my mistake.  Norman and Ira were talking
about SPX 1174.  I saw the SPU1 at 1174 yesterday.
SPX low was 1169.  You're right Norman, call goes to
you. Now if I could only believe.

Taking a cue from BobR:  SPX 1169 looks to me like the
neckline (or is it through the ears?) of the inverted
head 'n shoulders of the Mar/April low.  Immediate
overhead resistance at 1221 (SPU1 1227) is a trendline
from the 5/22 high.  Above that is the main neckline
at 1241 SPU1 (1247 - 48).

Don't forget the downside:  immediate support at SPU1
1203 and SPU1 1197.  Below that and it could get ugly.