[RT] Dow Wtih Pyrapoint

Original Post on 06/29/01

I made a prediction on Monday (06/25/01) that
the Dow would close Friday (06/29/01) at 10,590. It almost did, except for
interference from the Nasdaq Problems (imho). Monday, it closed around
10594.  I used Pyrapoints 22.5 deg harmonic
set up from the March low on a daily chart. 10590 is close +/- 5 pts to the 135
deg.

March Low = 9106.54
Divide By 100 and take the root.
Add 135/180 = 0.75
Then square and X100
= 10594.21

But what I found, more importantly was how there
was a trend change at End Of Square Points (As it should!)
Based on my Chart, the Dow should change
direction again in 3 more days (7/04/01 - WOW, that's our
Birthday)
Also 72 days from the March Low, Half of Gann's
144. Also that is 30 trading days from the May 22 High.
Harmonics Harmonics Harmonics

And to think that I just started to learn this
stuff 2 months ago.
Have a good weekend all!

SteveG