From: <Randyseeu@xxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 7:09 PM
Subject: [RT] Oct Cotton ONE CHART

       I'm sending just one chart. I am not zipping it. I sure hope this
works.
 I have had a couple of traders write and ask me how did I do this.
The red and blue lines.
 This plotting was done in Market Trader Expert. from Alphee Lavoie. You can
see some of this information at, Alphee@xxxxxxxxxx  this program is mostly
used for Astrology Research, Just like what you have read about Gann doing.
But he doesn't stop just there, this program has a lot more stuff in there
including Ganns Square of nine, and planet lines.
 Remember I just share this information to the group, in hopes that it may
help with some trades and perhaps someone else like me would like to know
more about Astrogly information and how it works with the markets. I'm a lot
like a farmer. I like looking at the sky and wondering about tomorrow's out
come. Rain or no Rain? Hot or cool, ect.ect.
 If this info helps any of you, then it was worth me putting it out to the
group.  Now this is how I made this chart.
       I used, five years of Oct Cotton Data.
Neuro Net, and Super Charts, inner planets; Moon,Sun
Mercury,Venus,Mars,Jupiter,Saturn,Uranus. Orb 1, Trans to Trans and Tran to
Natl. Back and forward on both.Also I used position in signs with a 3
position.
Then I used Easy Expert, did the same setup here but used a 18 orb, to get a
longer time frame. (I just hate all the arrows) I fine using a smaller orb I
get too many arrows, and I just want the facts, so I use a larger orb like
18
and I get fewer arrows.
       Then I used Snaglit, too get the pic and saved it as GIF, this takes
less
time to load/download, and makes for a smaller file.
 I hope this helps some of you'll. If have many questions in depth about
Astrology, you really need to Ask Alphee, he can give you a better answer
then I can.

 I hope this helps.

Happy Trading
Randy