Re: [RT] OEX options

Thanks again mudit - although I understand  the concept of volatility in
pricing options it still seems that oex options are overpriced. For example,
a system I have signalled a sell in the OEX on Monday. The at the money
options were $14 therefore for 1 option I would have paid $1400 and would now
have a profit of $250, for a percentage gain of 17%. At the same time the
closest strike for GE was $1.75 so I could have bought 8 and would have a
profit of 8 * 0.80 or $640 for a total percentage increase of 50%. Am I
missing something?

                dave