Re: [RT] WinMidas and Auto Midas II disagreement

Why don't you compare the code of the two
indicators and
determine what is the difference in the
code and let us
know.

Don't blame TS for the problem when the
difference is in
the algorithms that are used to compute the
results.

Clyde
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -Clyde
Lee
Chairman/CEO          (Home of
SwingMachine)SYTECH
Corporation          email: <A