[RT] WinMidas and Auto Midas II disagreement

I love this indicator from Clyde, however, I am getting a very different
result from the WinMidas code provided by Laura from the one by Clyde. On
the attached chart the red plot starts at the pivot on 1010202 and is the
one by Clyde. The black plot also starts on 1010202 and is the one from
Laura. This is a Sep Canadian Dollar EOD chart. The magenta, blue and cyan
plots start from the other pivots as identified by Clyde's indicator. Anyone
know what gives?

I don't know if I am overtaxing my computer or just finding more of the
glitches in the TS product but lately there has been a lack of consistency
that's giving me a dull headache.

Prosper