[RT] Re: tweaking stochastics/macd

the simple way to do log macd is base10 log of short MA - base10 log
of long MA -- you can complicate it by calculating the MAs based on
logs, but it doesn't make much difference.

Not sure what qcharts can do, but have a look at Tim Morge's
medianline.com for a great lesson in Andrews Pitchforks.

Chris