Re: [RT] Lunar Cycles and Cosmic Influences on the Market

On June 12, Norman Winski wrote..........

June 14 = most negative day of the week, should be a sizeable down

A. = 12:40 AM = -32
B. =  1:04 PM = FYI Tone Change
C. =  3:49 PM = -2
D. =   3:49 PM = -8

I haven't seen anyone congratulating Norman on this call, but I found it very
interesting.  I know that even a broken clock is right twice a day, but it
was certainly right this time.

Still not quite believing, but rather fascinated........

Larry

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor