[RT] Re: Lunar Cycles and Cosmic Influences on the Market

Norman,

My message was certainly not intended to put your considerable work
into question. And you are 100% right by pointing the rule of
inversion; I in effect noticed that beknown patterns when presenting
an inversion, are usualy more powerful than the original one.
The Jupiter-Uranus Trine intervening the same week of the low of 1987
crash was a terrific buy point, at least for the people with the gut
to enter the market after such disaster.

Carl

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Norman Winski" <nwinski@xxxx> wrote:
> Carl,
>
>    The market must set up right in order to get the expected turn.
Was there
> a big bear decline into July 1987, three months in advance of
Jupiter -
> Uranus, to set up a big rally, as we had into March 2001? NO!! The
market
> was in a mini bubble rally into late August 1987. So, here we have
one of
> the few exceptions and the market action would have warned you to
beware. On
> the other hand, if you are open to the possibility of an inversion,
as the
> setup indicated, then forecasting the turn within four days on an
average
> 40.5 month works out to an accuracy in time of .996755. Anyone who
trades
> should be aware of the rule of exception which says that when a
reliable
> rule or pattern is broken, it is broken in a very big way. This has
been
> found in the distribution of matter in the universe and certainly
applies to
> market behavior. Have you ever noticed failed technical patterns
such as a
> failed head & shoulders? They usually generate a much bigger move
than what
> would be expected for the normal pattern.
>
>  Copper has been one of the most reliable markets for the Jupiter -
Uranus