Re: [RT] Re: MKT - OEX

: I see where you are confused... sorry ...
: I am not saying that if there is a gap up tomorrow morning that 80 percent
: of the time there will be a higher close.

OK. My apologies then. Sorry for that. Too quick to pull the trigger o my
end.

: I am looking at a data base that looks at a narrowly defined set of
: parameters.  If you made your data base to about
: 87 or 88  and narrowly defined what today looks like at the close you
would
: find what I find.

87 or 88? Uh, 87 or 88 what?

: so we will see, If it gaps up there is a good chance it will close higher,
: why because 80% of the time with a close like today
: that is what it does.