[RT] Some comments on NASDAQ today

I want to comment on the message I posted yesterday
5/22/2001 in red:

1.The general rule: "YOU CAN USUALLY BREAK THE
IMMEDIATE PRECEDING LOW,BUT YOU WILL NOT BREAK THE SECOND PRECEDING LOW BACK IF
THE TREND IS LEGITIMATELY UP"(not meant as shouting but for
emphasis).

5/23: please see attached gif for some
comments.

2. Watch for head and shoulder pattern if reversal
occur to define your entry for your short position or closing the
long.

5/23: please also see attached gif for Head and
Shoulder pattern.

3. Remember 5/23/2001 still falls within 1 trading
day of 5/22/2001.

5/23: if you read the first message I posted for 5/18
and 5/22 turning point (message#5704 dated Sunday 5/13/2001) I stated as
some of the evidence for 5/22/2001 +/- 1 trading day"
<SPAN
style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">EVIDENCE FOR
5/22/2001
 <SPAN
style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">It is cluster ratio (see
gif)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
/>
Venus will
complete 1.62 of cycle (As you know 1.618 is the golden ratio)
Cross of
Gann angles 1X1 and 3X1
Cross of
Gann angles 1X1
It is 13
day (Fib) from 5/10/2001
There is
some other evidence calculated mathematically( that I will keep it to myself :-)
)
I WILL
COMMENT ON THE TURNING POINTS AS WE GO USING ALL OTHER METHODOLOGIES AS I FEEL
IT CAN SHED MORE LIGHT TO THE BIG PICTURE.
Follow this
link for attachments <A
href="http://www.haytham.eboard.com/";>http://www.haytham.eboard.com/";
<SPAN
style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">
I don't want to comment on above and repost the charts
because I already post them and you can recheck them by following the above
link.
But I want to comment on some of the evidence calculated
mathematically and was original posted on 4/18/2001 message # 4457. I will
repost the gif for convenience and some comments.
4. I still favor continuation of the trend up and
tomorrow will be another trading range day based on last NASDAQ behavior on
5/17/2001 and 5/18/2001.

There is the"throwback" of the cup with the handle
pattern I talked before about which occur in 75% of cases, this turn down could
be the "throwback" will see, that is why I am not sure of how significant the
turn down until more evidence shows up.

Happy trading,

Haytham

Happy trading :-)