Re: [RT] question for systems traders

From: "Tom Alexander" <gta3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 1:48 PM
Subject: [RT] question for systems traders

: Have any of you that trade a mechanical system traded the same system for
12
: months, taken every signal, and been profitable at the end of the period?

Yes and no. No in that I've missed a few signals due to vacations. Yes in
that I've been trading several mech on different tradables for the last 3
years and have been profitable. To avoid missed signals, I have been trading
with a very good friend of mine where one would be on vacation while the
other trade. This requires absolute trust in the other.