RE: [RT] Re: Dynamic Trader Software

agree about Andrews methods , real money makers and good for confirmation of
entry or a flat stance , a cheaper and good software is Precision Trader
.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<A
href="http://www.precisiontrader.com/smart.htm";>www.precisiontrader.com/smart.htm
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Serge
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I have
DT3 but you need the Gilmore books to really understand the geometric
section .
<FONT face="Times New Roman"
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: chrischeatham@xxxxxxxxx
[mailto:chrischeatham@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: May 22, 2001 22:59
PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [RT] Re: Dynamic
Trader SoftwareHi Stavros,I have DT and think
it is a nice software package.  Will be even better when the new, more
real-time friendly version comes out. My only beef with the software is that
the user interface can be a little slow and clunky, if you're used to TS or
other real time packages.  For a while, I tried to use it alongside TS,
and ended up going back to TS alone for day-to-day. Ironically, the
parts I got the most from of the software were unrelated to Miner's trading
methodology -- Gann Angles/price squares and Andrews Pitchforks.  For
me, what I learned about Andrews alone was worth the price of the
software.  Everyone is different; for me his methodology does not fit
well.  But many swear by it.  One negative point I will make -- in
my six mo. free trial to the rather expensive newsletter, performance was
less than stellar.  I've never seen any long term performance history
-- maybe I just caught a bad streak.The tech support they offer is
among the best I have ever experienced.And I would echo what others have
said, definately buy the book first.Good luck,Chris---
In realtraders@xxxx, Stavros Hadjichristofi <stavrosc@xxxx> wrote:>
> Dear all,> > Is anyone familiar with the Dynamic Trader
Software?  Your feedback will be> highly appreciated.>
> StavrosTo
to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor