Re[6]: [RT] the 5/22 new moon

On Tuesday, May 22, 2001, 8:02:10 PM, Norman Winski wrote:

>> But let us avoid the constant sidetracks. Back to the topic of
>> cause/correlation, tell me why that research helps to explain how
>> the **oysters** forced the entire stock market to move? The
>> mechanism eludes me.

First, you are again sidetracking the topic. My question had to do
with the research YOU mentioned:

> NW>   Good point, which reminds me, you may want to check out the
> NW> research of Dr. Frank Brown of Northwestern Univeristy.

My question had nothing to do with any other work, books, or papers -
just the research YOU mentioned.

Let me restate my question. Tell me why the research YOU mentioned
helps to explain how the **oysters** forced the entire stock market to
move? The mechanism eludes me. Can you please stick to the topic and
answer this?

But, let me also be sure I understand this. You are suggesting that
the following will tell me the **mechanism** by which the ***oysters**
(nothing else - *just* the oysters - no planets, etc) forced the
entire stock market to move? Remember, I'm talking oysters, not
astrology. Did I understand you correctly?

ztrader