Re: Fw: [RT] What to do?...S&P Tightening Ranges Make for Poor Results

> > Post a realtime trade, Norman.
>
> NW: I did better than that  I posted the rules and the time
> windows in advance. Had you followed this approach., you could have
> had the trades instantaneously. I offered to send more forecasts
> and the rules for free. I don't remember you contacting me. Was
> this an oversight?

Enough, Norman.  I *did* contact you, and you sent me several weeks
of forecasts.  As I told you then, I felt your hit rate was FAR too
low to be of any use to me.  Especially since you didn't describe the
rules you use to trade them.

The May 9 example was cherry-picked.  Yes, you hit it very well on
that one.  It was *not* typical of the results I saw.

Gary