Re: [RT] Jake Berstein's O/C Indicator Code

For someone who just can't get enough lines on his charts, here is code for
a few more with a .gif in action.  Since I've joined the 2+% club I don't
need this anymore.

bobr

{JBOC oscillator is the triple exponential average of the close minus the
triple exp ave of the open.  TRIX is used because the endpoint of a TRIX ave
is the trend, so the trend of the close minus the trend of the open gives
the trend of price.  Can also use P1 = declining volume and P2 = advancing
volume}

INPUTS:  P1(O),P2(C),L1(6),L2(2),L3(5),Scale(6000);
Vars: LRS(0),OP(0),CL(0),JBOC(0);

OP = XAverage(XAverage(XAverage(P1,L1),L1),L1);

CL = Xaverage(XAverage(Xaverage(P2,L1),L1),L1);

JBOC = Scale*(CL - OP);

LRS =L3* LinearRegSlope(JBOC,L2);

IF JBOC>=0 THEN BEGIN
    PLOT1[0](JBOC[0],"UP");