Re[2]: [RT] March 9 Forecast Review (SPAM??)

On Tuesday, May 22, 2001, 5:19:30 AM, EAdamy wrote:

E> I suggest that the moderators once again apply the rules ...

Agreed - this infraction is one of the easier rules to interpret. They
either did or didn't spam - a much smaller grey area.

E> this time to one of the more abusive slitherers on the list.

Love that name. :-) You are really right about slitherers being
abusive. I'll take a 'cusser' over a 'slitherer' any day. :-)

But, that said, we must also try to be patient with slitherers as well
as cussers. Both can try our patience to the limit. The biggest
problem is that the list moderator is extremely tolerant of slitherers
but comes down hard on cussers - there's that matter of interpretation
again.

It is interesting to see a bit of consensus building, though. The
cussers seem to be gaining ground, and the slitherers seem to be
losing ground. Still, the moderators have been too silent on this
entire issue, IMHO. It would be nice to know where they stand on this
cusser/slitherer issue, since either can be equally obnoxious as a
means of attack.

ztrader