Re: [RT] March 9 Forecast Review

> From the forecast archives, anyone remember this classic I posted on March
9?  I was
> three days early in forecasting the low.

> Cheers,

> Norman

And at what day/time/price did you enter your trade? At what day/time/price
did you exit your trade or are you still in it? Trading is exactly that-
"trading" not forecasting. Forecasting is what they do at 6 o'clock here
between the news and the sports (the "weather", in case I need to spell it
out for you).

Mark posted many of his trades in real time. Why not post your trades in
REAL TIME so we can see them too?

Randall