  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2001 6:41 PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] The Gold Thread

  <BLOCKQUOTE

    Stig:

    The picture is a bit different if semi-logarithmic
    scale is used, which is appropriate for extended
times.

    Bill

    Interesting point Bill, I have to think about
    that one.

    Do you mean to say that one is right and one is
    wrong?

    Or could one say: "Hey, look at this one, it
    spells danger(arithmetc scale). Don't trust you semilog scale.

    Or should one say"I use semilog scale, the
    buy/signal  that shows up on you arithmetic scale has no
    significance.

    What I have learned is to use semi log scale
    for extended *price ranges*. I haven't heard the argument with regard to
    time before.
    Interesting...

    ( I tried to send this as private mail, but my
    browser wouldn't accept your adress)

    Best regards
    Stig

    Other inputs on the subject are
    welcomed.

    Just got this link from someone else by the
    way. Something for our stocktrader members.
    <A
    href="http://www.investertech.com/tkchart/tkchart.asp?stkname=drooy+hgmcy+gold+nem+hm+asa+pdg+%24xau.x&px=2&wt=0";>http://www.investertech.com/tkchart/tkchart.asp?stkname=drooy+hgmcy+gold+nem+hm+asa+pdg+%24xau.x&px=2&wt=0To

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Website Services- Click Here!