<BLOCKQUOTE

  Before we get all ga ga, lets look at
  history and see what
  the statistics tell us about what has
  happened to Gold
  prior to now.

  Clyde

  Also,

  Below is an 22% swing chart of contnious gold
  from 1975 with some fibonacci relationships.

  The histogram at the bottom in read is a
  summation of fib time cycles for swings of minimum 22%.
  The higher the bars the more hits.(in order to
  keep a clean chrt only the highest bars are shown)
  This study is a projection from the 1996 top .

  Fib wise, there is a case for higher goldprice,
  since the projection suggests a trendchange in february (actual in March it
  looks like)
  The chart also suggests a minimum of 22% rise to
  $312, Clydes 325 looks quite in order to me, before we se apullback (and then,
  let the bullmarket begin....!)

  Watch again how gold price is teasing with
  important resistance levels. This time the 78.6% level which (according to
  Robert Miner) is the the largest pullback we can accept and still be in (this
  time) a Bull Market. Also notice how promptly the test has been
  rejected.

  the AB trendline will next month (june) be at
  300, so that could also be a profit taking level

  stig

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Website Services- Click Here!