<BLOCKQUOTE

  Before we get all ga ga, lets look at
  history and see what
  the statistics tell us about what has
  happened to Gold
  prior to now.

  Clyde

  I can't argue there Clyde.

  If we look at the picture, taking the move out of
  context, looking at price only, which some people prefer to do, there is a
  good case for price to stop there.

  However the enclosed gif, which I did a couple of
  moths ago (i am not sure I posted it), shows *why* we have the move.

  If my logic is correct, and this is a break out
  move, and taking into account that it is looong ovedue (due to price
  pricemanipulation by some deep pockets - some people argue), this break out is
  probably like something we never have seen before.

  Didn't Gann say that the 4th break out try will
  show the way (or something like that - any Gann expert out there?) - this is
  the 4th try on the main
  resistance line 1980-1996.

  If you look closely at the picture, you will see
  that the break takes place EXACTLY at the apex. All downpressure have been
  exhausted. Nothing left.
  Watch how price has clinged to the upper part of
  the trend line for the last 9 months
  There is lots of power beneath this
  break out.
  And finally watch the false break below the
  support line last month, which is so typical for gold before a big
  move.
  It will be interesting to see if the New Moon on
  Tuesday will give "new" power to Gold or if is the intermediate top for the
  final test of the trendline before the BIG move begins.

  more...

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Website Services- Click Here!