[RT] Here is why I am "favoring" continuation of the trend up

Saturday 5/19/2001
Here is why I am favoring continuation of the trend up based on
intraday analysis for the NASDAQ(5 min bar)5/18/2001:

My rules posted on Thursday 5/17/2001:
1. I don't care how NASDAQ will be doing until 10:30am
2. If NASDAQ goes up breaking the resistance level then we will have
the final confirmation for the trend to go higher.
3. If NASDAQ goes down failing to brake the resistance level, I will
exit my long position(hopefully with minimal profit)
4. I will be watching the close(mentioned in message#5965 on
Realtraders site)" I don't have a strong conviction of the direction
until I see the "close" tomorrow"

Follow the link to message 5/19/2001 so you can see my thinking
process for Friday 5/18/2001 and why I am favoring so far trend up.

http://haytham.eboard.com/

I will explain later what I will be watching (technically) for Monday
5/21/200(I still have major resistance we must concur and I am
determine to brake it :-)

Happy trading,

Haytham