Re: Re[2]: [RT] Re: Fibo Research

Dan, not so fast...

Maybe, maybe not.

Look at a weekly stock chart.

Try to buy and sell at the absolute high and low
of a swing on that weekly stock chart. It's TOUGH!!

I think we are talking about the same thing? If you
compromise, don't try for the absolutely best entry and
exit, you can get a fill because price spends a few
days in that range.

But if you get good at determining the best levels,
you often will struggle to get your trade filled.

Look at the weekly chart of QQQ. The bottom on
the week of 4/06/01 would be an ideal entry. Now
look at the daily chart, that bottom happened on
one day 4/04/01.. Would you have been filled at
that price. I really doubt it. I know from experience..

-Neal.