Re: [RT] Re: S&P / NASDAQ

Hi delta88343,

I am trying to contribute to the forum too, aren't we all?
I respectfully refer you to my reply to Haytham, under the same subject
title,
for a more expanded version of this contribution of mine.

As for my analysis, I prefer to keep it private and to myself.
I am of the opinion that, publicizing one's specific analysis and
predictions,
especially on public venues like this forum, does nobody any good at all;
totally unnecessary and counter-productive.
Actually, I think it is a great disservice to both the person who makes it
and the people who read it,
that is, if the person is a serious and/or professional trader.
But ofcourse, that is my very personal opinion.
Other people may, and many people on this list do see it differently, and
that is totally ok with me.

Regards,

Levent