[RT] Medianline: your site and comments

Tim,

I am a RT group member, and a user of AGet. I just discovered your site.
Allow me to say that you, I mean the site and the coments you make, is just an example of what should do other training sites, that often do dramatic efforts on cosmetic and selling products, but offer nothing of real use for their visitors.
Yours is not the case: the site is ultra-simple, meaning fast page download, but your comments and graphs are a gem, in that sense that they TEACH something; when you teach something to somebody, you are making him a gift !
I am not here to bore you, so I'll be brief: I was already an occasional user of Andrew Pitchfork, but ignored all the subtilities you are working on. Bravo for your work !
BTW, you offer to help your readers on the Warning Lines: it picked my curiosity, how do you calculate it ? Can I program it in AGet parameters ? Is it a ratio calculated from the extreme lines ?

Keep up the good work !

Carl

Carl Vanhaesendonck
Commercial Director