[RT] Range over Time study

Hello ,

an interesting study is the bottom indicator. let me state up front i
have no plans to give it away ok. i feel i am opening up a can of
worms showing it. see the jagged white line? that is simply range over
time, you can clearly see when strength is behind a move and when it
is not.

also note the red line going through the oscillator (bottom indicator
again) that helps to define choppy market when the osc is below and
trendy when above.

another interesting point is that i had a broker tell me once that he
had a rule about talking to clients who naked or setting around in
their underwear. i no longer use that broker, i still like him though
and if i ever find my pants i may use him again. he is on this list
;-)

--
Best regards,
 Research                          mailto:research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps hey watch out fritz! i can see you coding now..