Re: [RT] 5/18 & 5/22 NASDAQ Turning Points

--- In realtraders@xxxx, Ira Tunik <irat@xxxx> wrote:
> If you believe that stochastics works best in range markets, then
you don't
> use it correctly.  Dig in one of your books and re read the basis
upon which
> stochastics was developed and how it is used.  It is not an over
bought, over
> sold, or cross over indicator.  Ira

Ira,

Since the market has been in trend up and then down I have not use
stochastic, The books I read in the past saying that you can use in a
different ways including trending market.

Personally I find stochastic work best in nontrending market.

How do use it or what is in your mind about stochastic you can tell
us?

Haytham