Re: [RT] RSI

Lenny,

Thanks for a very interesting post.

One of my ongoing searches is for a viable trigger. I only trade the
S&P emini intraday, and in this respect, am wondering if you've found
the RSI as meaningful on a say 3 minute intraday chart basis or not.

You, of course provided a weekly chart in your example. Is that the
context in which you primarily use it?

I haven't previously been able to relate to RSI intraday, but you've
provided a new way to look at it for me. I'm going to give it another
look.

Thanks.

Eliot

--