[RT] Comparison to 73 bear market

Here's an interesting set of charts I've been keeping which I last posted a
couple of months ago. Each pair of charts is equally scaled horizontally
from the high. Surprisingly, both the NASDAQ and NYSE continue to play out
in a similar manner. The charts are created from weekly close only data and
are log scaled.

Earl